Thursday, August 23, 2007

Caption Me!
(A Day Late and a Dollar Short Edition)

I know I promised a new "Caption Me" post for Wednesday, but what can I say? Us humans have to go to work so we can bring home the bacon! (And the bones, and the goodies, and the cheese, and the POPCORN!)

Anyway, I welcome one and all to participate in this week's "Caption Me" contest.



Leave your best caption for this silly picture of Fievel in the comment section and we'll pick a winner within the next few days. As always, be creative and have fun!


Love,
Wiley & Fievel's Mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think anyone has caught me?

I sure hope not.

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nessa Happens said...

Okay mom, the underside of the couch is all clean. Where do you need me to dustmop next?

Anonymous said...

I might be able to blame Wiley for this but I am not sure Mom will fall for it!

Marcie said...

Fievel waking up from a nap under the couch... yawn... stretch... yet another day in the life of the other heir to the Fox fortune...

I know that it's the same caption but your mom winning the lottery will NEVER get old to me. haha.