Friday, February 24, 2006

Where oh where will my weekend go?



Uncle Chris came over last night and it was so good to see him. He always pets me and lets me jump all over him as soon as he walks in the door. He's nothing like Uncle Eddie who yells "Beat it, dog!" He gave me some great belly scratches and didn't even scold me when I jumped up on him to beg for food. Aunt Lauren is usually with him and I kept waiting for her to show up, but she never did. Do you think she was home with those nasty cats of hers? I've never mentioned this to Fievel, but I always smell something "self-righteous" and "snooty" on her clothes...cats are the only explanation. Why do you think she would want those beasts when she could have a kind, beautiful shiba like myself? Hmph. I thought we understood each other.

Anyway, back to last night...I thought I heard Dad mention something about that wretched movie "THX1138"....I can't say for sure, but I swore I heard mom telling him to "be quiet...we don't want to scare Wiley." Before I knew it, Dad and Uncle Chris were in the basement and I didn't see them again for the rest of the night! I could hear the TV blasting from the basement but I couldn't make out which movie they were watching. Do you think it was that scary movie with all those bald people? Dad seems to be okay today...he still has hair and he doesn't have an ID tag on his ear, so I'm guessing I shouldn't be too worried about him...but I can't help but wonder what would happen if those men in white suits came through the TV and took him away....I'd be lost without him!

It sounds like we have a big weekend ahead of us. I heard Mom telling Dad this morning that Uncle Brett is dropping off Maddie this afternoon for a sleepover party until Monday! I can't wait to see her and sniff her! We got a little more snow last night so it should be fun chasing each other around in the yard. Fievel is always so scared outside...she's no fun to play with out there. Maddie, however, loves it even more than I do! And I have to say...she may have 80 pounds on me, but she is FAST! She's very athletic, even though Uncle Brett calls her "Fat Ass." I hope you have as much fun this weekend as I do!

-Wiley

No comments: