Monday, February 20, 2006

Life is Ruff!



I had such a crazy weekend! Mom and Dad went to my cousin's birthday party on Saturday and they didn't make me stay in my cage!!! I got to spend the whole day with Wiley and finally found out what it's like to be a grown-up. I have to tell you—it's a little boring! I tried to get Wiley to do stuff we're not supposed to, but he spent the whole day sleeping on the couch in the loft (Mama's Boy!). So, I took matters into my own paws and chewed on our new toy basket, tinkled a little bit on the carpet, and ate Mom's black puma sneakers. I guess it was fun . . . but it just wasn't anything all that spectacular. On Saturday night Mom and Dad brought us to Uncle Brett's house for a party. Maddie usually ignores me but she kept trying to play with me. Don't tell her I said this, but she isn't exactly built like a shiba. Never mind that she drools and has floppy ears, the girl likes to EAT! I was cowering beneath her and she just kept pouncing at me. She literally scared the piss out of me once and I got an earful for that one. She completely embarrassed me in front of Uncle Eddie, who doesn't like me to begin with. Now he never will. Yesterday I spent the day sleeping in the sunlight with Wiley to recover from our busy weekend. He woke me up whimpering in his sleep . . . do you think maybe he dreams about me as much as I dream about him?

I need a nap.

-Fivey

No comments: