Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More Cheese, Pleez!

Mom and Dad have these things called "Wine and Cheese Pawdies." I'm not really sure what it means, but there are so many aromas to explore. Sometimes I sniff the wine but it smells like that gunk I see Mommy painting on her nails. Yuck! None of that for me! But one thing I know for sure is that I *love* cheese - especially smoked gouda! C'mon, Dad. Gimme some.



How about if I look into the camera? Then can I have some?



I can't control myself! I need the cheese!!!



Ugh. Maybe next time. Put in a good word for me, will ya?

Love,
Wiley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those parties can be lethal on the humans. Stick to the cheese and you will be fine. The more yucky wine they drink, the more cheese you will get!!!!
You are so cute Wiley!!!!!
Even though you are nothing but a dog, I do love you!!!
Hazel

Marcie said...

With claws like that you should just snatch it off the counter

Anonymous said...

or stab the hand that tries to stop you.

Green Girl said...

hehehe, love these shots, oh Wiley,that mischievous smile is soooo cute! hhheheh, have u seen ratatouille? =)