Sunday, September 30, 2007

Ah, crap.

The suitcases are out and the people are all in a flutter. Oh, and Mom has been giving us extra petties and keeps telling us how much she's going to miss us. WTF?

Something tells me we won't be on the blog circuit until later next week. I wonder if we're going to stay with Uncle Brett and MADDIE?!?!?! Surely they wouldn't take us to a kennel?

Keep your paws crossed.

xo,
Wiley

P.S. We really want our friend Tadpole to play our Tagsie game because he is so funny and totally cracks us up. So Tad - there you go! Your nickname ends in a consonant - consider yourself TAGGED!

7 comments:

Kerrio said...

Oh no - not the slammer!

ChaChi Lu said...

I think it is time to pull an extra sneaky move like hiding under the bed. Maybe they will forget and you can have the house ALL TO YOURSELVES! Like "Home Alone". Imagine all the fun you two could have....

~ChaChi Lu

Lizzy said...

Uh oh. Sounds like no more blogs from you guys for a little while! We'll miss you.

Sparky

Gudrun said...

Oooh I wish you two could stay with ME!!! I don't know where you live but I'm sure it wouldn't take long to walk on over here - I'd even share my stash of tennis balls with you.

Maybe next time, ok?

Nubbin wags
Ginger

Anonymous said...

Even though it pains me like a hairball to admit it, I will miss you guys. Hope you have fun with your friend Maddie.

Anonymous said...

Hazel, you are a riot. "Pains me like a hairball?" That is priceless.

Anonymous said...

Starla,
Where have you been????
I am one funny chick!!!!